As a convenience to parents, the Snoqualmie Valley School District provides an easy way for families to pay online for students' breakfast/lunch accounts, fees/fines, and other school-specific purchases.
To make online payments:
- Log into the Online Payments System. Parents will need their Skyward Family Access username. Please select the link to reset your password (Contact your child’s school if you do not have a username.)
- Select the Student's Name.
- Select Items at Student’s School to purchase.
- Verify the information for accuracy.
- Click the "Check Out" button
- Enter credit card information
- Click the "Pay Now" button
- Payment will be submitted for processing, and a receipt can be viewed and printed.
Parents who choose the online payment option will be charged a 2% per transaction fee to help offset credit card processing costs.
Waivers and Reductions
Snoqualmie Valley School District offers classroom and extracurricular fee reductions or waivers to students who are eligible for free or reduced meals under federal guidelines. To apply for free or reduced meals, please visit our Food Services website and complete the "Free and Reduced Price Application." To have fees automatically reduced or waived, you must consent to share student meal status for fee reduction purposes during the application process.
If you have already applied for free/reduced meals but did not consent to share meal status information or qualify for free or reduced meals through direct certification, please fill out the "Consent to Share Eligibility" form to have fees automatically reduced or waived.